Monday, January 2, 2012

Holy Mother

Well, it's finally 2012. 2011 was a big year for me. My new years resolution for 2011 was to fish 100 days and I knew that would be impossible. I didn't make that goal but I did pretty well. I haven't counted the total number of days on the water but its around 60. That includes mornings at Crissy Field and basically any day I had my line in the water.
I also got engaged which is important to note, so as not to get in trouble and what not.

When I moved to San Francisco in November of 2010 I realized very quickly that there was too much water to fish and be educated on in a short period of time, so I decided that I would fish as much of it as possible in the coming year and here is a list of NEW water that I fished in 2011 (including water outside of CA)
In no particular order:

Trinity River
Lower Yuba River
North Fork Yuba River
Feather River
Mokelumne River
Merced River
Tuolumne River
San Juaquin River
Truckee River
Little Truckee River
McCloud River
Lower Sacramento River
Upper Sacramento River
Pit River
Hat Creek
Lost Creek
Lake Manzanita
Sacramento River Delta
San Francisco Bay
Bayano River (Panama)
Pacific Coast (Panama)
Sarasota Bay (Florida)
Gulf Coast (Florida)
Gordon Creek (Wisconsin)

ORALE HOMES!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment