Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cheap Beer, No Crowds....Wisconsin

Ahhhhhh....for a brief 4 days last week I was back home in Madison. We fished for bass in lake Wingra, fished for nice brown trout in the driftless, got sunburned, drank some beer, and I probably only spent $40 the whole time.  The bass were taking top water and we were one of only 3 boats on the whole lake...and we rented our little boat with a trolling motor for $25 bucks! We fished for over 5 hours! That 5 hours included me falling in the lake.
There were a few cars on one of the trout streams we fished but it was Saturday. All of the cars were from Illinois. I won't get down on trout fisherman from IL, it's probably not their fault they live in that shit hole to the south, and if I was stupid enough to move there, I would be coming to WI to fish also.
Small but ferocious


Preparing

Fishing




Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment